Today, we are going to have a bit of fun. I’m going to ask some book related questions and you get to answer them. I hope you enjoy them. They are quick and simple for a Tuesday.
1. What is the first book you remember reading?
2. What is the most recent book you just read?
3. What is your favorite genre?
4. What is your favorite book quote? (name book too)
5. If you could go hang out with ONE character, who would it be? (What book are they from)
- The first book I remember reading was We Like Kindergarten by Clara Cassidy. I was five and my Granny had gotten it for me.
- I just wrappes up One Fete In The Grave by Vickie Fee. Oh Liv and Di…
- I adore paranormal mysteries. Ghosts and solving a mystery is intriguing to me. Throw in a doll and you’ve just made my BFF list. Did you know I like dolls? 😉
- “I hate that you can do what you’re supposed to do and I can’t. I hate that you’re going to leave me behind. I hate that everyone calls it growing up, but it seems like dying. It feels like each one of you is being possessed and I’m next.”
Holly Black, Doll Bones Growing up can be disturbing for kids. It didn’t disturb me until I was an adult, had kids and relized that acting like one with them was frowned upon by many “adults.” I still get a lot of stares. This quote sticks with me. Never kill you inner child. Keep playing and learning.
- I think I would hang out with Kaye Scarpetta from Patricia Corwell’s series. Not only does she solve fancinating (and dangerous) forensic mysteries, she also cooks some mean Italian dishes. I like to eat while I play with dolls and solve mysteries.
That about wraps it up for me. Your turn! Share your answers by commenting below. I can’t wait to hear from you. ~Sheryl